Monday, June 14, 2010

Simulcast of Facebook Morning Show

Welcome to the Monday edition of Cliff's Facebook Morning Show.


Those who have been regular readers of my blog are aware that I take occasional shots at WTAM/1100 afternoon personality, Mike Trivisonno. They are also aware that he has "attacked" me a couple of times over the air. Truth be known, it's a way of both of us playing.

Triv has a Facebook page and confirmed me as a friend yesterday. He probably didn't realize that it was 74WIXYgrad, my forum name, that he friended.
Well today this is being simulcast on both Facebook and my blog, WIXY's Gone Bananas. I'm also going to copy and paste this on Triv's wall. But this is a Morning Show dedicated to him. This is a video that touches two of his favorite topics: Motown and Vegas. Here's Diana Ross performing "Ain't No Mountain High Enough," recorded in Las Vegas.


Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Cool Video.

wzzp said...

Triv needs to have you in studio.

74WIXYgrad said...

Only if he has the correct fried chicken there!

Hammersucks said...

I think WIXY should guest host when Triv is not there. I would listen

74WIXYgrad said...

I was thinking of taking my vast knowledge of sports(yeah, right) and going on the Really Big Show. But thanks for coming here Hammersucks. I appreciate all my readers.

Hammersucks said...

No problem WIXY I enjoy reading your blog. You have a lot of good topics covered here.