Update 01/12/09 : Click here to read a related article on Ohio Media Watch, along with a review of the book. Cliff Note: It's the second article in the OMW post. I spent a good portion of my Friday nights while I was going through my preteen and teenage years watching a television show called "The Hoolihan and Big Chuck Show." In high school, I was on the wrestling and football teams. One of my teammates was a quiet young man named Mike Schodowski. His father is Charles Schodowski, also known as Big Chuck. The book I'm about to review chronicles his 47 years as a part of Cleveland television history. The book tells how Chuck come from a family living in the Slavic Village neighborhood in Cleveland, how he went from working in a foundry on Cleveland's east side, to going into Cleveland television, first at KYW, channel 3 to WJW, channel 8, and how he became a Cleveland icon. Chuck started out as a camera man and went into directing. He was a part of the phenomenon...
Comments
Last night the benefit dinner went really well. No parking, no seating, was absolutely astonished by the amount of people there. The band played many new songs. They also played some marching tunes, and of course, now I'm deaf!! Drummers got a little carried away during Wipe Out.
Was a fantastic evening.
B.
You better get your tree up!
:)
spring, summer, fall and rainy.