Wednesday, May 09, 2007

So far..I may be right

I am awake this late because my father-in-law was taken to the hospital by EMS this evening. According to what my wife has said the EMTs didn't think it was life threatening.

Anyway I got to watch most of the AI results show. I got it right this week. Mrs74WIXYgrad thought that Blake would go. I thought LaKisha had a sub par performance. Now unless Jordin and/or Melinda have a complete meltdown next week, Blake should be eliminated next Wednesday.

Now the Mary Tyler Moore finale type "group hug" by the final four was a bit corny.

Remember to pray for my wife, her parents, and her sisters.

Update: My father-in-law is back home, as it was a case of the flu. With the heart problems he's having now, it's better safe than sorry.

Also remember that this Sunday is Mother's Day.

1 comment:

74WIXYgrad said...

Update on my father-in-law:as the paramedics said, it wasn't life threatening, but a real bad case of the flu and the fact that the hard headed old man wouldn't turn his central air on yesterday. My oldest daughter was over there for supper last night and told me that it was sweltering in the house.