Monday, July 13, 2009

The RAREST All in the Family Clip on YouTube - their Salute to the Family Viewing Hour, 1975!!

I was looking for a video to post when it occurred to me to find one posted by Videoholic aka Ray Glasser. In case you don't know, Ray is the webmaster of the WIXY/1260 tribute site. You can check it out on my sidebar. If you are a radio fan, especially one from the Cleveland area, you'll love this site.
Ray also has several channels on YouTube, videoholic50sthru70s, videoholic80s, and videoholic90s. He has found a great collection of shows to share.

3 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh my gosh...I love this! I grew up watching this show...this is so hilarious. That poor "meathead"...he never got a break did he from Archie??? The Mom reminds me of my Grandma..naive and silly.
I will go check out his site.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

Thanks for the LOL ! This is priceless - and I remember those days!

Rittman.Indian.Band.Geek said...

i love watching this show !!! hey Cliff how ya been?

-Matthew