Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just Checking in......

I want everybody to know that I've not become lazy or disinterested the past couple of days. Some things have come up that have kept me away from the keyboard.

Kathy and I are doing quite well. We were able to go out and have a nice quiet evening to commemorate our anniversary. We may be tied up and away from internet access for a couple of days.

I will be working on some ideas and hopefully putting them on a Word document, then I can do the old cut and paste when I'm online.

8 comments:

J. Moses(Tri-State Media Watch Editor) said...

Take care, my friend. Just as you had the prayers going for me this week, so I shall do for you...hoping and praying everything is okay and life just got a tad crazy on you.

Mike Golch said...

I'm glad that you 2 were able to enjoy your anaversary together.

HappyWifeHappyLife said...

Totally understand..... as they say "life happens". Trust me, I can relate! :)

Hope you and Kathy have a wonderful weekend - hopefully the weather will be nice so you can get outside! It's raining all weekend here in the ATL.... I went to the library and got several books, so I am all set!

Rittman.Indian.Band.Geek said...

iam goin too my 1st band concert tonight at the high school !!! can't wait !!! iam goin with my mom an cousin.. this thursday is my birthday post iam goin too be 21 =)

-Blogger Friend
Matthew-

Busy Bee Suz said...

Take care-Suz

Ms Hen said...

I just read your wife's blog. I am so sorry about her grandmother.. (hugs) to the 2 of you.

Your cyberfriend..

Betty Ann ( a million hugs to Kathy and you)

SandyCarlson said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, FRIEND!

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Anniversary!