Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I am now on the Clark Howard bandwagon...

After reading all about Clark Howard on several of your blogs, I decided to check him out. I went to his website and found that he is on WEOL/930 in Elyria, Ohio from 12noon to 3PM, which is not a good time since I cannot get most AM radio stations in my office.

However I did find I could download his show from iTunes, which I did and have been listening on my mp3 player. I like what I hear, his take on financial news, his advice to callers, and his being a cheapskate. I wish I could be that way. I'm looking forward to listening to more of Clark Howard, and playing it in my office for others to hear.

By request, here is a link to Clark Howard's website.Link

6 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

My Mom and husband are big into the talk radio...and my Mom LOVES Clark, she has for years.
I just can't do it. I don't know why...I just can't listen to too much talk radio.
ENJOY.

Pigeon said...

He hs a show on cable news on the weekends. I catch it sometimes.

Mike Golch said...

how about a link to his site?

Pat Jenkins said...

pinch your pennies wixy!! you'll need em'!!... he he....

HappyWifeHappyLife said...

I've been listening to Clark since my early 20's! He is an Atlanta GEM!!!!
I am thrilled that he is nationwide now!

Pass on the good word! :-)

J. Moses(Tri-State Media Watch Editor) said...

Correct, Pigeon...Clark Howard's TV show airs Saturday and Sunday at 12pm and 4pm ET on HLN (or CNN Headline News)...