Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Jet lag from a "staycation"

It's my second day back to work from vacation. Even though I only left my area code once, I am suffering from the results of jet lag.

For those who don't know, I usually wake up between 3 and 4 am during the work week. During my vacation time, I was rising between 7 and 9 am, and one night I went to bed at 3am.

I had designs on getting much done, but didn't accomplish much. At least the leaves are on the treelawn.

Oh well, in 3 weeks many of us will be looking at a 4 day weekend.

6 comments:

Ms Hen said...

I have those days off where I accomplish NOTHING too. If I let myself enjoy doing nothing I don't feel guilty. It is great to relax and not feel guilty.. !!!

Hard to do too.. lol

Hugs

clean and crazy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Cliff!!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Jet lag...this cracks me up!

Awake In Rochester said...

I often give myself one day to rest up from vacation. It seems that I need it. lol! Try to get sleep somehow.

Syd said...

It's okay just to be and not do something some days. I think that those are some of my best spent days: no agenda.

Diane Vogel Ferri said...

Glad to hear Adam is doing better. He'll continue to be in my prayers.