Saturday, September 30, 2006

A new tribute site


Going through the forums last night, I discovered on the T&A, err, television forum on Cleveland.com a tribute site for Big Chuck and lil John. Another link to our past. I love it when I can use modern technology to go down memory lane. Site has forum on it also. All you need to do to be able to discuss your favorite Big Chuck and Lil John memories, or for that matter, Houlihan and Big Chuck, or even Ghoulardi memories, is register with a valid e-mail address. Now we have a place to go when we want to discuss skits, such as Ben Crazy, the Kielbasi Kid, Soul Man, and many others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your high praise. We started on or about a year ago, come October 10th, 2005. I'm glad you joined and please keep in touch. There are a lot of good people on that site.

Mike While, BDM

74WIXYgrad said...

I hope I can use my limited influence to get more to your site. I went to high school with Mike and Mark Schodowski, wad on the wrestling and football team with Mike. Keep up the good work.

Cliff

74WIXYgrad said...

Correction I WAS on the teams not wad. My fingers must be suffering from a cold. lol.