Thursday, September 14, 2006

Pray for me

A forum friend and moral supporter of this blog had sent me an e-mail a few weeks back. In the last sentence he had asked me to pray for him, which I did as I was answering his message. This is one of the most powerful things anyone can ask me to do, and it also makes me glad that I don't keep my faith under wraps. I am also glad that I have connected with other Christians with this endeavor of mine here as I ask you to pray for my son as he is getting ready to go to college on Saturday. also pray for his mother as she is going to be worrying herself silly over him being away from home. There will be more to come about my son in the next few days.

2 comments:

newsnomore said...

Good Luck WIXY jr.

Do Mom and Dad proud!

Just don't go into radio!!
;-)

WIXY Jrette the 1st said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.