Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All readers are important to me

One impression I did not want to leave with my last post was that I was at all arrogant. When I get a new photo on the list of folks following me, I always check out the profile and their blogs. I consider it an honor when folks want to let me know they've been here, especially when they leave a comment.

Sometimes I will do some research using my site meter. It's a useful tool in letting me know the impact of past posts. I still get people coming here to read the tribute posts I wrote for Suzanne, still from around the world.

You who read me on a regular basis are most important to the current writing of these posts. Without my regular readers and commenters, I would have quit doing this a long time ago. Because of those who come here and give me a virtual pat on the back when they like what I write and those who give me a virtual hug when I'm hurting, I'm still chugging along 2-1/2 years and 896 posts later.

One thing I can't say enough is Thank You.

14 comments:

Maggie said...

Cliff,
I agree that it is nice to have readers and even better when they drop a comment during the visit.

Leesa said...

I see 46 followers as of this morning. I think this is a Google/Blogger proglem.

clean and crazy said...

wow 896!! I think I have only done like 50. I miss days where i haven't posted and it is mostly because I am such a hen pecker at the keyboard that it takes me like an hour to post. I need to be faster so I can post more.

74WIXYgrad said...

Actually when you add up all three of my blogs the total comes to 1030 posts.

Busy Bee Suz said...

No one thinks you are arrogant....we knew what you were talking about. ;)
take care,
suz

Pigeon said...

If you keep on blogging and we'll keep reading! :)

Syd said...

It's good to have readers and to read others. I think that the blogger recovery community is a good one. Thanks Cliff.

74WIXYgrad said...

Syd, that's one of the big reasons I like visiting the recovery bloggers, and why the group I've had come here all along fits in well.

It's all a group of caring and sharing individuals.

Leesa said...

You have a lot of people who enjoy reading your blog because they like the YOU who's in the blog! You're a kind, sincere, and caring person and it shows...
God bless you, Cliff....

Mike Golch said...

Cliff,I enjoy visiting my blog friends.even if I do not make a coment,I've lax at commenting lately.(My Bad)but do follow my blogs that have freas posting.I have a ton of blogs on my google reader and visit the ones that have fresh posts every week.

coltfan said...

You have always have given me a kind word and something to think about when I have an issue. I thank you for that.

Leesa said...

I just added up. I have 785 posts as of today.

J-Online said...

No....thank you!!!!!

Awake In Rochester said...

My blogger buddies are helping me through this winter. I don't want to jinks it, so won't go into detail. Winter is still here.