Friday, February 06, 2009

Now you know my ABC's

Michelle Dawn tagged me for this meme and it looks pretty simple so here goes..
The ABC's of Cliff

A. Attached or single?
Very attached

B. Best friend?
My wife Kathy

C. Cake or pie?
Pie

D. Day of Choice?
Saturday

E. Essential item?
My Computer

F. Favorite color?
Red

G. Gummy bears or worms?
neither, as they have way too many carbs

H. Hometown?
Rittman, Ohio

I. Favorite indulgence?
food

J. January or July?
July

K. Kids?
Yes, 3 Two daughters and one son

L. Life isn’t complete without?
Fried Chicken

M. Marriage date?
March 10, 1979

N. Number of magazine subscriptions?
1

O. Orange or apple?
Apple, Red Delicious

P. Phobias?
none

Q. Quotes?
"You can get what you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want." Zig Ziglar

R. Reasons to smile?
Making people think I'm up to something.

S. Season of choice?
Summer

T. Tag 5 people
Awake, MsHen, Brenda, Clean and Crazy, Mrs74

U. Unknown fact about me?
I once owned an AMC Pacer.

V. Vegetable?
Lettuce

W. Worst habit?
procrastinating

X. X-ray or ultrasound?
X-ray

Y. Your favorite food(s)?
Fried chicken from Milich's

Z. Zodiac sign
Scorpio

11 comments:

Jen said...

Now I know your ABC's..♫ ♫ ♫ ♫...

Mike Golch said...

I like your list.So you got a year on me as far as marriage goes.My anaversary will be March 1,we will be married 29 years.(than again it's my second marrage)

clean and crazy said...

So if I have been tagged, what am I supposed to do? Is it like the letter game we did where I pick the words I like? I don't know what meme means either. I know i am silly to ask but I like being silly. And I want to play so I need to play right, the ever perfectionist in me.

74WIXYgrad said...

Do like I did: Copy and paste my post when you draft and change my answers for your own. When you get to my links, delete them and put in your own. If you have any other questions, email me and I will get back to you when I can, go to my profile for my email addy.

And if you make any mistakes, don't worry about it.

And a meme is basically carrying on a thought pattern

Pat Jenkins said...

ahhh your pretty boring!! he he!!.. i didn't know mrs. 74 had a blog. i will have to keep up!

Amias said...

A Scorpio! Well ...no wonder you are so full of life.

HappyWifeHappyLife said...

Most interesting!
I love fried chicken too.... do y'all have Zaxby's in Ohio? I'm a little obsessed with Zaxby's chicken fingers. OK, I'll come clean... I'm a LOT obsessed. :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

an AMC pacer? somethings should stay a secret. :)
Thanks for making me laugh!

Shellmo said...

It's obvious that you like Fried Chicken - LOL!
I'm a pie person too! :-)

clean and crazy said...

ok i did it!!

Awake In Rochester said...

Thanks for thinking of me. I'm about 3 Memes behind. I guess I can add procrastination to my list too. lol This doesn't look like a hard one though.