Sunday, February 22, 2009

Next couple of days may be busy

Mrs74 and I have some legal matters to take care of in the next couple of days, and I may be away from the computer for an extended period of time. And for the record, all is well with our marriage and our health.

There are a couple of posts at other blogs I would like to draw to your attention. I will start off by tooting my own horn. At my Whattville blog, I wrote a poem dedicated to my bird loving blog buddies.

Next, the world's greatest program director/morning show co-host(tm) Sue Wilson has just written a post that some of us northern folks can agree with, titled Changes in Latitude...Changes in Attitude. Cliff Note: We all have had enough winter and are all set to put the kinky shovels away and get the lawn mowers out. Anyway Sue share with us some of the ideas gleaned from an audio book she's been listening to and why we should surround ourselves with people who have a positive outlook on life. Check it out and leave some comments.

Hopefully I will be back blogging sometime Tuesday.

8 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Takeing care of business does come firts after all,than fun.see you when you get back.

Sue Wilson said...

Thanks for the blog plug--and we'll miss you. But I'll be sending you positive thoughts and prayers to you and the Mrs. :-)

Ms Hen said...

I love the name of that blog.. will definitely check it out.

Good luck with handling the legal stuff.. (hugs)
Betty Ann

Jen said...

Take care of business and yourselves.

Busy Bee Suz said...

Take care....life is such a pain sometimes isn't it??? So many details...
:) Suz

Shellmo said...

Hope your legal matters get resolved in a manner favorable to you my friend! Take care - the both of you!

struke said...

Cliff, hey there, pal. I hope all is well. I'll be thinking and praying for you. I just hope you are using that legal team advertised on a certain radio station that you have referred to in the past.

Awake In Rochester said...

Aw, Cliff I just found you! :(

Ok, you take care of matters, but come back as soon as you can. Ok?

PS ~ I NEED spring!