Sunday, February 01, 2009

A dieting tip

Today, being Super Sunday, is one of the biggest eating days of the year, and most of the fare won't be all that healthy. As most know, I have some health issues. I have high blood pressure and am diabetic, not to mention that I have a weight problem.

One thing I have been told to try are egg substitutes. Most who have tried them tell me that they aren't "fit to eat." Let me tell you that I find that when you scramble them with cheese and fry them in butter they taste pretty darn good.

4 comments:

dons_mind said...

you know i have the same medical probs you do - - but i've never been told not to eat eggs - - i'd have a hard time giving up my 2 over easy with a sausage patty and wheat toast on saturday and sunday mornings! :)

74WIXYgrad said...

Don, I haven't been told not to eat eggs either. The post was just a joke I heard Jay Leno tell many years ago.

Pat Jenkins said...

on such holidays as super bowl sunday we should be excused from a healthy diet!!!

Brenda said...

I bet they would be even better fried in bacon drippings!!! (and just as healthy) HA.