Monday, July 14, 2008

Back to work

I want to thank everybody for all their well wishes. I am back at my desk this morning, trying to catch up on some work.

I still have some lingering effects from the bronchitis, but my biggest problem this morning is that I have to leave in a few minutes to have some bloodwork, and I have been fasting since last night for it. My first stop after leaving the doctor's office will be to get a sandwich and a cup of coffee.

Now I have to get back into the swing of things, but in the next few days, I will have some things to post about, including the new WIXY/AT&T phonecam.

6 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

bout time.. he he!!...i am glad you are feeling better my friend. and to top it all off the tribe had a good weekend as well. life is good if you are wixy!!!!

dons_mind said...

glad you're feeling better cliff. do what the good docs tell ya - bronchitis ain't nothing to toy with!

Daisy said...

Don't rush back into things too fast. Give yourself a little time to get back in the swing of things. Glad to hear you're doing better! :)

Jessica said...

Glad you are feeling better. Take it easy and take care of yourself!

Bella said...

Glad you're on the mend!

I've got something for you on my blog...

struke said...

Cliff...good to hear you're back up and around.

I'm just checking in from my Massillon temporary home.