Saturday, July 26, 2008

Slider's in town


This past Thursday, July 24, was the annual Sleepwalker's Parade here in Rittman. As part of the festivities, Cleveland Indian's mascot, Slider made an appearance to the delight of young and old alike. The WIXYcam was on the scene for this event.



And here is the furry one with my two children. Martha, left was celebrating her birthday and we tried to get her children to be still while I took their photo.

And seeing that this is my blog and my camera, I got into the action also.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised the Indians haven't traded Slider! ;-}

Jen said...

Slider looks like he should retire.
Cute family!! :)

Pat Jenkins said...

uhh i hate to say this wixy but you and slider could pass for twins!!!!...

Daisy said...

Cute grandkids! :) When my boys were little and we'd try to get a picture of them with anyone in a costume like that----from Santa Claus to the Easter Bunny to Barney, they'd always get scared and cry. Kind of ruined the Kodak moment! HA! :D