Monday, June 30, 2008

And now, a friend from the Bluegrass State


This past week I was introduced to another baby boomer blogger. Her name is Jen, and she hails from Kentucky. Her blog is called "Unglazed." She has been writing her blog going on 4 months now.

Jen describes herself simply as "Log home dweller, wife, mother, Christian." She is proud of her faith, her family, and her log home. She knows her log home is from the Lord and not bashful in telling of her faith.

Jen introduced herself to me during a visit to Whattville and has commented on all three of my blogs.

If you haven't introduced yourself to Jen, go on over and do so. And while you are there admire her log home.

Cliff Note: I was going to post her picture here, but my computer would not cooperate.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Ahhh Thanks Cliff, you sure know how to roll out the red carpet.
I will let you in on a little secret = I have Buckeye Blood. My first 18 years were spent in the Y Bridge city. ;)
As far as the picture, well, I guess I am being shy. Ha! If you click on the box it comes up.
Thanks :)

74WIXYgrad said...

Then I guess you also are a killer bee-Buckeye Baby Boomer Blogging Buddy.

Y-bridge city? Where's that?

74WIXYgrad said...

Never mind. I just looked it up, it's Zanesville, the second capitol of Ohio.

Jen said...

I thought you would have known the answer to that trivia off the top of your head! LOL
That's ok, I stink at geography.

74WIXYgrad said...

I had only been in Zanesville once, and that was a result of getting lost going home from Nelsonville when my son was going to Hocking College. I ate at the Steak and Shake on Rt.666 before hopping on I-70. I always thought it was interesting that there would be a state highway numbered 666.