Monday, June 23, 2008

Buckeye Baby Boomer Blogging Buddy

Funny thing about the World Wide Web. I have this blog with 636 posts. All but two of these were written in northeast Ohio. I make comments on Liquid's blog, which originates in Mississippi. A fellow blogger reads one of these comments and comes up to my Whattville blog and leaves a comment. I check out their profile, then goes to their blog. I then find out this blog originates in northwest Ohio. I'm glad there wasn't any gas burned during this journey.

I want to introduce my readers to Daisy. I discovered her blogs last week and have found out that I will get some lessons in photography and poetry. Daisy is very proud of her community and her family, as her blog posts have shown. Daisy has two public blogs -Dancing With Daisy and Smiling with Daisy. Check them out as you will find something for everybody.

And Daisy, welcome to my blog roll.

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Thanks so much for your kind words, Cliff! :)

DD2 aka Debonair Dude said...

I'm going to check out Daisy right now.
Warning: Daisy, I'm very critical to the point where I’m very hard to please.

kasper794 said...

I'll check out Daisy ASAP.

Liquid said...

Don't cha' just love her!!!!

I sure do.

Oh,
and you too!

Mucho Grande..........

Guess I've been below the border for too long.

OOOOOPS!

Daisy said...

DD2, thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Your warning here had me a little on edge (you know like when you have unexpected company drop in and you haven't got the dusting done), but now that you've been by, you're not so scary after all! :D


Aw shucks, Liquid! Thanks! :)

Bella said...

Cool Cliff!

=)