Tuesday, October 07, 2008

And while I'm introducing blogs...

Michelle Dawn, of Rusin Roundup fame, has introduced us to her husband, Randy. He has re-started a blog called The Way I See It.

Michelle and Randy are currently working out some difficulties in their marriage. They both have mentioned it in their blogs, which is one of the only reasons I have mentioned it here. The other reason I mention it is because I know my blogging friends have good hearts and will go over there and give them both encouragement.

I am also honored that Randy put me on his list of links.

3 comments:

coltfan said...

thanks for the introduction i'm nervous alittle about trying to blog I don't wanna bore anyone lol but i'm the type of person , I call em as I see em.

Michelle Dawn said...

Thanks for helping me out on this one Cliff You are awesome. :)

Frasypoo said...

Hi Cliff,
did go over yesterday to say hi.The LOrd has laid them on my heart and I prayed last night but am fasting and praying today.