Saturday, October 11, 2008

NO FROM BOZO!


An attempt to make Bozo The Clown the next vice president has failed, reports the WIXY Party. Mr. Clown, in semi retirement since 2001, has no desire at this time to be in the political arena, the Quicken Loans Arena, or even doing the macarena.

Word from Bozo World Headquarters reports that after extensive deliberation, soul searching, and consultation with the circus bearded lady, Boze, as he's known to his closest friends, has released this statement through his spokesperson:

"Ladies and gentlemen, step right up. Mr. Bozo T. Clown has declined the vice presidential nomination of the WIXY Party, stating that something funny is happening with the campaign of the fowl one."

On a related note, there is now an investigation into the campaign of the Famous Chicken.

7 comments:

Suz said...

I was wondering where Bozo has been. He must be in some hidden retirement clown community.
Ohhh....what could be going on with that chicken???

Shellmo said...

I'm not surprised about Bozo. he scared me mightily when I was a young girl of five and my mom took me to see him at some event and put me on his lap to take a photo. Both of them regretted it.... !!!

Liquid said...

Now, I am just as scared as I was in the beginning. Geeeeze.........

I vote CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

david5258 said...

cliff--did the wixy chicken ask mr po ta toe, dan quayle?

Editor of the Remember Love Canal blog said...

Don't forget to visit my blog:

http://rememberlovecanal.blogspot.com/

I wonder if Deputy Dog is available?

Daisy said...

Wixy, you really have gone bananas!:D

Pat Jenkins said...

bullwinkle in 08!!!