Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blogsicles

This morning I woke up and the temperature was 19 degrees. Now to all my friends outside of the United States, that's Fahrenheit. But to me, it's just plain cold.

I was emailing Sindi, of Life is a Roller Coaster fame, and she wanted to IM. I had asked her if they had any snow in Terre Haute. She told me no and gave me the frowny face emoticon. I told her she could have mine. I then turned the computer to Mrs74 who had a very pleasant conversation with Sindi.

After doing a few things to get ready for bed, I was watching a little of The Biggest Loser with Mrs74, and I want to say this-that show has some real losers there this season, and I don't mean weight wise.

Mrs74 has an appointment with our PCP today, where he will read her the results of her stress test. Seeing it was a week ago, I figure the news will be of a positive nature.

All you folks in the northern states remember to keep your windshield washer reservoir filled with some fluid that is formulated for winter.

15 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is cold....19...yikes.
I hope the Dr's visit is all good news. take care,
Suz

HappyWifeHappyLife said...

Hope your wife gets a good report today Cliff!

And yes, it's even cold down South today! It was in the 20s when I wike up.

Michelle Dawn said...

We don't have snow but it is cold. Hope there is nothing but good new's from the Dr.. You never IM me :( Kidding. Have a good day.

74WIXYgrad said...

I don't IM too many people. Ask Sindi how quickly I handed her off to my wife

Shellmo said...

Good wishes to Mrs74 for good results!
Stay warm....and thanks for the reminder on washer fluid!

Jen said...

COLD here too! grrrrr.
My best to Mrs. Wixy for good results.

Jen said...

Oh, and I use to watch Biggest Loser a lot. But all they do now is whine and pick on eachother.

Pat Jenkins said...

i vote we cancel winter... my wife and daughter watch the biggest loser too. that would be me!!!

coltfan said...

I hate freakin winter Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

stacys1175 said...

Can't wait intill it snows:) just wanted to stop by and say HI:)

74WIXYgrad said...

Stacy:Glad you come by. As far as the snow goes, I might try to ship some to Terre Haute.

Ghost Dansing said...

make sure the Band wears ear muffs....

Tri-State Media Watch said...

It was 18 degrees in Florence, Kentucky at 3:30am, and it never got past 40 today. Brrrr...

Daisy said...

Only November 20th and I'm already tired of the cold. Guess I better get used to it!

Sindi said...

I love to IM with friends because you learn more about them. Yes, Cliff you did pass me over to your wife very quickly but I was very happy that you did.Your wife is a great joy to talk to.I chatted with her again today :-)

Hey and thanks for sending the snow this way...LOL My husband came running in the house just now and yelled for me to hurry. I go running to the front of the house and I see lots of snow fallinf down. WOW! I am so happy!

Have A Great Weekend My Friend :-)