Thursday, September 04, 2008

A quick follow up......

Last post was about news reporter Eric Mansfield. Yesterday he was in New Philadelphia, Ohio covering Barack Obama's campaign stop for WKYC-TV. He wrote several posts about the time before and during the appearance. He also had the chance to personally ask him two questions.

I mention this for a couple of reasons. One, I have had a lifelong interest in the media and thought this was interesting. The second reason is that Eric Mansfield has an indirect connection with this group.

I know that several in this group are Obama supporters, but no matter what your politics are, I think you will enjoy his posts.

Click here to go to Have I Got News For You!

7 comments:

Liquid said...

I'll have to check this one out!

Have a super day!

Anonymous said...

Seems like Obama is a nice guy from that clip.Does seem so differant from the Clintons...more approachable.
Maybe things will change in Ohio if he wins...who knows
frasypoo

74WIXYgrad said...

Problem with the electorate is that most people fail to realize that there are three branches of government. But responsible government should start at the local level with the voter.

If most voters would educate themselves, starting with township trustees or city council, I think that would lead to stronger government.

Contrary to what's becoming popular belief, strong government does not start at the federal level.

Things will not change because of a change at the top.

Jen said...

I'll take a look...
I am looking forward to the Bill O interview tonight on Fox. ;)

Daisy said...

Thanks for the tip, Wixy. I went over to check it out.

Doc said...

This will be an interesting race until election day.

I enjoy visiting Eric's blog often.

Anonymous said...

You need to post that comment on a blog post.It was a great statement.
I have to be responsible for my lot in life,I can make changes where I am
frasypoo