Friday, April 11, 2008

If you come to Rittman tomorrow, come hungry.

Tomorrow morning, April 12, my church the South Main Street Church of God is having their monthly fundraiser, country breakfast(yum yum). It will take place from 6:30am to 11:00am. We will be serving eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, fried apples, biscuits, gravy, ans a few other things. It's all you can eat for $6.00, take out $4.00.

And tomorrow night at Rittman High School the World's Greatest Band Boosters(tm) will be having a spaghetti dinner. Cost will be $7.50. Entertainment will be provided by the jazz band, concert band, and the steel drum band.

I hope to see you at both places.

4 comments:

Monday through Sunday said...

Too far for me..but I hope lots of people come! Sounds like some good eats!

wzzp said...

One of these days I am going to make it there for breakfast!!!

kasper794 said...

Eat some for me. LOL! I can't drive that far. Have a great time:)

Amias said...
This comment has been removed by the author.