Sunday, April 27, 2008

A weird day when you look at it

This evening, Mrs74 and I went to the world's largest employer to get a few items. When we went to check out we decided to use the self check outs. Everything scanned fine, then come the time to pay. I had two 20 dollar bills. The bill accepter didn't want either. That struck me as funny that the Evil Big Box Store(tm) wouldn't take my money.

Earlier in the day I was watching the NASCAR race. It was being run at Talladega, deep south, Dale Jr. country. Also very American. The race was won by Kyle Busch in the #18 M&M's Toyota. Second place was Juan Pablo Montoya. He's from Columbia, by the way.

Must be a cold day in the place of eternal punishment.

4 comments:

david5258 said...

so much for an all-uh-mare-i-kan sport? (misquoting earl pitts)--lol

btw, i'm sure ebs cashiers were more than willing to trade currency with you.....

Monday through Sunday said...

LOL

Liquid said...

Pickin' and choosin'........ha!

Pat Jenkins said...

well if your place of purchase will not take your money, feel free to send it to me wixy!!