Sunday, December 21, 2008

Quick Update

I was very busy yesterday, as I imagine everybody else was, and I had intended to post this update on my father in law.

Eddie came home from the hospital yesterday. He and his wife still need our prayers. My wife's youngest sister, along with her son has come up from Ashville, Ohio-2 hours away, to help her parents.

Cliff Note: This is unrelated, but am I the only one who has several posts running through my mind when I can't spend much time at my keyboard? I'll be back later today with at least one of those.

6 comments:

coltfan said...

glad to here your Father in law can be home with the family for the holidays.

melanie said...

glad all is well....and as for your side note...NO..you are definitely NOT alone!! :)

dons_mind said...

glad to hear everyone's well cliff..creativity always happens when it's least expected! i use notepad a lot to record post ideas when they strike me - - problem is when i go back to them i don't remember why i was so worked up over it! lol lol

Sue Wilson said...

There's no place like home for the holidays, and I am so happy to hear your father-in-law will be with you all. I will keep in in prayer--and I hope the Mrs is getting over her Bronchitis thing. I am fighting a cold too and I just hate that!! :-)

74WIXYgrad said...

Sue, thanks for stopping by. I will be in prayer for you as I know you have some emptiness this Christmas season also. For those who are curious go to Sue's blog, which is in the media links on my sidebar amd read her second to last post.

Michelle said...

I have a word document I put all my blog ideas down on, for when I have time. At the moment it has "bits". I just can't seem to get around to writing more than a sentence on any idea. In my head they're all exciting, but... just no words. :-\

Hope you all have a peaceful and blessed Christmas.