Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And now, a dedication

Suzanne and I used to send each other videos to pick each other up. I sent her this one once and she told me that she had to take a minute to wipe the tears before she could send me a reply.

To Suzanne, this song means as much now as when I sent it the first time. I lift my glass to you.

And to all my other friends and family who read this blog. Some of you have been with me since the beginning. Others have been following me and decided to start your blogs. And to those who have come here as a result of my friendship to the one we affectionately called Liquid, and those who have decided to follow me in the past week, I lift my glass to you.

God bless you all!

8 comments:

Frasypoo said...

Amen to that.
I guess Suzanne never knew how many lives she impacted

DD2 aka Debonair Dude said...

Happy New Year to you and yours and please be safe MY Friend

Bella said...

What a nice tribute Cliff!

=) Bella

HappyWifeHappyLife said...

God bless you too, Cliff!

SandyCarlson said...

What a beautiful tribute to a lovely person. God bless you in the new year, Cliff. Good to be in the world with the likes of you.

Michelle Dawn said...

Awesome dedication. I'm glad and feel fortunate to have met you and Suzanne. I wish you and your family a safe and Happy New Year!

coltfan said...

very nice tribute cliff . I hope you and the mrs have a safe and happy new year

Amias said...

Beautiful song, and how true.