Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Smiles for Christmas

Christmas time is now here
I feel it from you all the year
Blogging here with all my friends
Your gift of kindness doesn't end

I have my friends on the net
Doing things I can't forget
Bringing me a ton of smiles
Some deliver from many miles

Smiles come wrapped in a tale
Sent by post or email
They come from photos of frogs
Or from houses of logs

Stories sometimes are spun
Of a daughter or son
We'll tell one another
Of our sister or brother

I would ask you to pray
And you would, you say
Your prayer would touch my life
And take ease on my strife

Now I pray that next year
We can all meet right here
Friends from all of the miles
Giving plenty of smiles

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
Cliff





11 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Merry Christmas to you also. The poem is wonderful!!
Enjoy your family. ;) Suz

Pigeon said...

I love your poem. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

melanie said...

GREAT poem!!

Merry Christmas dear Cliff..to you and yours!!! :) God bless us, every one!! :)

Jen said...

Nothing but good wishes to you and yours Cliff!
Merry Christmas! ~~love the poem!

Michelle Dawn said...

Great poem. Have a blessed and Merry Christmas.

coltfan said...

Merry Christmas Cliff!

linda j m said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours ...

Amias said...

linda j m is Amias!

Daisy said...

That was a fun poem to read, Wixy! Merry Christmas to you and Mrs. Wixy.

Pat Jenkins said...

i'll take you up on that prayer wixy!!!

HappyWifeHappyLife said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS CLIFF!