Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Dick Goddard AMS Seal #45

Jen of Unglazed fame stated that Cleveland needed meteorologists. We have Dick Goddard, who was the first in Cleveland television history. Click here to read an excellent post written by my friend Tim Lones, of Cleveland Classic Media fame.

Dick Goddard is also a fan of high school marching bands and I have shared the pressbox with him several times at band shows. Here is a photo of the two of us at a band show in October, 2007.

Now that I got my bragging in, go visit Tim.

6 comments:

wzzp said...

Bowling for Dollars!!!

struke said...

I can't believe how tiny of a guy Dick Goddard is. Besides that, he's a very nice guy who I admire because he cares for animals.

Dorothy said...

Good Morning Cliff,
I came over from Jen's blog to visit you. This is an interesting blog and I will be back to read some more. I was curious about your poetry. Do you have any of it posted? Have a good day!

wzzp said...

Man WIXY, your hair is short in that picture!!!

Frasypoo said...

Will go and say hello
How have you been ?

Jen said...

You have inside connections! Should have known. ;)