Sunday, December 28, 2008

Suzanne's obituary

This is taken from the Meridian Star Website

Jeri Suzanne Horne


Jeri Suzanne Horne Services for Jeri Suzanne Horne will be held Tuesday at 2 p.m. at James F. Webb Funeral Home Chapel with the Revs. Joseph Hallman, and Dennis Marks officiating. Burial will be in Pine Springs Southern Methodist Church Cemetery. Mrs. Horne, 42, of Meridian, died Wednesday, December 24, 2008, at her residence. She was employed as a hairdresser. Survivors include her parents, Jerry and Betty White of Meridian, daughter, Isabella Horne of Meridian, son, Campbell Horne of Meridian, brother, Greg White and Ronna of Davie, Fla., niece, Madelyn White of Davie. Visitation will be Monday, 5p.m.-7 p.m. at the funeral home. Pallbearers will be Barry Murphy, Mike Grant, David Medlin, Bo Pierce, Richard Daniel, and Bryan Culpepper.

Click here to go to online guest book

8 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

wixy i appreciate how you have handled this loss yourself, and how you have shared these tragic circumstances with us....

Editor of the Remember Love Canal blog said...

the Remember Love Canal blog remembers LIQUID. RIP

Michelle Dawn said...

Cliff thank you for posting the obituary. I will also on my page. Let me know if you ever need to talk.

SandyCarlson said...

Thnaks for posting this. I will do likewise. God bless, blogger friend. By the way, I will also add your blog to my blogroll. A long overdue task.

74WIXYgrad said...

Sandy: Thank you. As soon as I get back on track, I will introduce you to my readers who don't know about your talents.

In the meantime, I will return the favor.

HappyWifeHappyLife said...

Cliff,
As I mentioned to you in my email, suicide has touched me personally, as I have had a family member whom I loved take his own life. It's a profoundly painful and difficult thing to live through and yes, the scars do last forever on those who are left behind.
Although none of us can understand the torment that Suzanne was obviously going through, we can pray for her children, her parents and all those who loved (and still love) her and are affected by this.
Hopefully, she has now finally found the peace she found so elusive in this life.

Bella said...

Cliff, thank you for keeping us all updated on Suzanne. You're such a good blogger friend to many. =)

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to put Suzanne's "In Memory" pic on my blog that you have on your side bar!

Bella

coltfan said...

may god keep suzanne safe and protected for all time .