Friday, June 12, 2009

In case you were wondering....

I'm doing a bit better today, though my day didn't start that way. Had one of our cats walk across the keyboard of my laptop this morning as I was checking my email. When I went to take the cat off, three keys also come off , the "I", "U" and "Alt" keys. So I have another reason to feel sorry for myself.

The WIXYmobile is still sitting in the back of the parking lot of the "other shop." I have some friends over at my shop who are going to look at it next week.

I was thinking of joining the Amish church but have a problem with that. I cannot find their phone number or their website.

At least I have my health and my job...

I was told by the safety manager not to go postal because he needs me at work. I told him that I will be having some very loud conversations with my steering wheel later...

5 comments:

Jen said...

Too bad I, O snd U didn't come off the keyboard...
Now that would have been a 'sign' of things to come.
Have a relaxing weekend.
lol~ at the phone number joke.

WZZP said...

Just as long as the steering wheel doesn't talk back. I hate when that happens! Good for nothing steering wheel yelling at me!

clean and crazy said...

well you know if you go and join an amish church, they might not appreciate your blogging community you know they like to keep it kind of close to the chest, i would miss your happy tails and your sad ones. that is cute about the cat though, keyboards are so cheaply made these days i don't think they were meant for tabbys to tap their little paws on.

Margaret said...

Gee whiz, what was on that cat's paws? Velcro? Hope things look up soon.

Pat Jenkins said...

i have been thinking about you wixy!!!