The recipient of this award is recognized for the following:
- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade amongst different cultures and beliefs.
- Their Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage, and offers solutions.
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures, Sciences and Beliefs.
- The Blog is refreshing and creative.
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking.The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:
- Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse Oblige Award.
- The Award conditions must be displayed at the Post.
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved - preferably citing one or more older posts as support.
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the Award conditions.
- The Blogger must display the Award at any location at their Blog.
Shelley, of Building a Log Cabin fame.
BettyAnn of Diary of a Frugal Hen Without a Rooster fame.
Sandy of Writing in Faith fame.
One final note: Please go on over to Crow's Feet and say hi to Michelle. She's been a real good friend to several of us and her health hasn't been all that great lately. I'm sure that she will appreciate some well wishes.