Skip to main content

A big thank you and a recommendation

First off, I will say that this is post 300. Hooray.

Now on to business. I want to thank all those who responded to my desperation post, where I was looking for a bumper for the former WIXYmobile.

I followed David5258's advice and called ABE Auto Parts, in Wooster. Tony had the parts I needed, and at a lower price than what others farther away had.

So...Thanks you David5258. And...If you're looking for a good used auto part at a fair price here's my recommendation:
ABE Auto Parts
1080 S. Honeytown Rd.
Wooster, OH 44691
(330) 264-7793

Run by some real good people.

Comments

Anonymous said…
cliff--glad to help. tony is good people. now get the wixymobile running again--david5258
Anonymous said…
i still say go the wooden bumper route. not to mention going with the plastic window with duct tape. you have to make your car stylish and your own!

Popular posts from this blog

Post 800: Time to chat

Hi Guys, It's hard to believe that this is post number 800 for this blog. I started this blog out of my desire to communicate. Since radio and television is becoming more and more automated and less and less personal, I'm glad I made the decision to go in this direction as it has given me many blessings. When I first decided to write my musings, a friend from the radio and television boards who goes by the name of newsnomore, told me not to be discouraged if I didn't get any readers. The fact that I did in the early going made me surprised and grateful that anyone was enjoying what I wrote. I've had people tell me that maybe it wasn't meant for me to ever be in radio, that maybe my calling was blogging. Nowadays I think blogging makes for better two way conversation than terrestrial radio, especially the way I do it, non confrontational. The closest I come from any confrontation is the innocent digs that Pat and I shoot at each other. On an average day I get betwee...

Lawson's Chip Dip

On a couple of occasions I have written posts dedicated to Lawson's, a convenience store chain that was located in Ohio for close to 50 years. In the late 1980's the chain was bought out by Dairy Mart, of Engfield Ct. Dairy Mart was then purchased by Alimentation Couche-Tard, and most stored were rebranded Circle K. Something that has survived the years since Lawson's has left the landscape is Lawson's Chip Dip. I get many hits on this blog from people out of Ohio, I'm thinking former Buckeyes, looking for availability of this chip dip. I had gotten an email from a former resident of Cleveland looking for it. I emailed Circle K about this sometime ago asking if it was possible to send the dip out to those out of state, they said because of quality issues that it was not possible. My only suggestion would be to get in touch with Circle K in your home area and ask them to start stocking this very popular item that seems to make every get-together complete. Now we wil...

Happy Birthday to...

ME! Today, I am 53.