Friday, September 28, 2007

New Friend Alert

Lately I've been doing less message boards and more blogs. I've met a new friend outside of Northeast Ohio. Her blogging name is Frasypoo and she has a blog called This and That. Frasypoo currently resides in Georgia. What we have in common is our political views and our faith. She also has a pretty good sense of humor. Since Frasypoo now checks out this space on a regular basis, I suggest you follow this Georgia Peach back and give her blog a read. As always, if you like what you see, leave her a message in the comments section.

Oh, and thank you for reading WIXY's Gone Bananas!

5 comments:

Liquid said...

Yup, gotta love her! She has become one of my daily reads as well!

Frasypoo said...

Thanks WIXY
That was really nice of you!!
I appreciate it

74WIXYgrad said...

No problem Frasypoo.

Thank the wonderful person who posted above you. Her encouragement has been a guide to my surfing of the blogosphere.

I like to encourage others, especially if the've encouraged me first, and you've done that on both of my blogs.

Pilgrim said...

Thank you for alerting me to Frassypoo WIXY. It's refreshing to read like minded blogs although I'm not sure we share the same politcal views.

Alothough I'm a self proclaimed Apoloico, I've always leaned heavily to the right. I have been accused of being liberal though. Just left of Atila the Hun :)

Frasypoo said...

Liquid is sweet...she will be inheriting some Ferramgamos from me (when I die)!!
Pilgrim,
I am very conservative when it comes to politics.I am a Republican and will probably die republican.Unless the Democrats comeup with a fine Christian leader then I may change!I hope I havent seemed liberal on my blog.
Wixy,
Thanks again