Monday, February 04, 2008

I like Sindi because...

Sindi was my introduction to the Terre Haute gang. She came to Seek Him First via Kathy's Klavier. Sindi is always upbeat and puts a lot of "He He He's" in her blogging, responses and emails. Sindi once read in a post that I was fighting depression and sent me an email with a poem which she wrote herself. She also forwards many jokes on to others, including me. Sindi knows how to put a smile on our faces.

I understand that Sindi makes a mean pot of potato soup. She takes pride in cooking for her family and posts about it quite often. Her blog, Life is a Roller Coaster, is a good reflection on her life and home. If I read the other Terre Haute bloggers correctly, Sindi is also a good friend.

She is a good blogging friend too...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love potato soup. Does she share her recipe???

Have a good week Cliff.

B.

Amias said...

Cliff .. raises the spirit of friends. BTW --- I love potato soup too!

Kathy said...

I agree -- Sindi is really sweet, and sensitive about the things we are going through.

Liquid said...

Sindi is a jewel!

What time is soup served?

Yum!

kasper794 said...

SIndi does make a mean potato soup and she is a wonderful friend. I met her in kindergarten and we have been friends ever since. She is a blessing to all who cross her path.

Sindi said...

Cliff,
To start I would like to say HE HE HE HE :) I love to laugh and make you smile ,but today you made me smile:)

I do make a very good pot of potato soup, but I am not going to brag(it's great) HE HE HE. I do plan on sharing the recipe really soon.

It is not hard to be a good friend to people who are good friends. You are one of those good friends Cliff and I thank God for leading me to your blog. God Bless and Kepp smiling :) HE HE HE HE

stacys1175 said...

Again I am going to agree with you. Sindi is one of my very very best friends. we have been friends going on ten years and she was the best thing that happened to me. we have been there for each other throw our ups in life and our downs I could not ask for a better friend. God blessed me the day I met sindi I dont know what I would do with out her:)