Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kinky Shovels and Other Stuff

Life is looking up again. I got through the audit for another year and I now am aiming towards having things ready long before the next one. I just hope the next 12 months is not a country song like the previous 12 were.

I'm sure I'm getting some hits from people searching for something else, but I have to share with the "bunch" about the "kinky shovel." I was driving to work this morning and listening to my favorite morning show. They got me started off right by playing some Toby Keith. Sue talked about going into her office this morning and almost tripping over something. It was a kinky shovel. But I need to back up a little.

Last week, while I was driving to work, Scott, Sue, and Ryan were talking about shoveling snow. Sue had just changed to another service to clean her drive. He was less expensive, but Sue found out that she got what she paid for, as he would just plow one path in her double wide driveway. She had to go out and shovel the snow in order to properly utilize her driveway. Now Sue stands about 5'2" and a good stiff wind would possibly blow her away. (Here is a photo I stole from the WQMX morning show's MySpace page of Sue Wilson and Toby Keith.) Scott told her that she should go to Lowes and get herself a kinky shovel. So the talk during the coffee clatch for a couple of days included the kinky shovel. I then emailed them and told them that Sue should be sent back to her former employer, a religious company, and get healed.

So the other day Sue went into Target with her daughter and asked for a kinky shovel, thinking that was the brand name, which when she got a funny look from the associate, she realized it wasn't. But Scott come to the rescue because he wanted to save his partner's back.

But I found this other snow shovel which might be a better bet for both of them. Scott has a different problem. He has a broken auger. To your left, you have what's called (ta-da) the World's Safest Snow Shovel. We baby boomers have to watch out for each other.

Also, if I write a post about a "wheelie shovel" I won't get any hits from people looking for an adult website.

For a first person account of the kinky shovel story go to Scott Wynn's Window
. No word yet if Sue will be offering a rebuttal on her blog.

7 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

I want that shovel!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is so funny....sure would come in handy waaaayyyy down here...you know, for the beach sand. ;)
have a great day.

clean and crazy said...

That is awesome, I want a kinky shovel just so I can say I have one, it would go great with my kumquats!!I like funny words like that. They make me giggle

HappyWifeHappyLife said...

I like that shovel!
And that Toby Keith isn't bad either... I never realized he was so attractive!

Pat Jenkins said...

i need a "wheelie" everything!! i like it!!

Leesa said...

Hi There!

Glad your audit went well and you're back to blogging again!! Hope the next one goes well, too!
Take care, Leea

每当遇见你 said...

Here’s a list of tools you will need to start: Jewelers’ pandora jewellery wire cutters - If you can only afford one pair, get memory wire shears. pandora charms These are designed to make clean cuts on tough memory wire, so can also be used for pandora charms uk softer wires. Chain-nose pliers sometimes called cheap pandora charms needle-nose pliers – Very versatile for picking up and grasping small items, pandora charms sale bending eye pins, closing jumps rings, even closing crimp beads. discount pandora charms Round-nose pliers – Used for creating loops on beaded head and eye pins. Can also be used for winding your own jump rings and as the second pliers you’cheap pandora ll need for closing jump rings. Optional pliers – Wire-looping pliers which have several graduated circumferences to allow you to form perfectly uniform jump rings and loops in place of the pandora discount uk round-nose pliers mentioned above. Crimping pliers which have little notches to allow you to both flatten a crimp bead and then bend it to form a rounded finished look instead of the flat crimp you pandora uk get using the chain-nose pliers. As for materials, I recommend some assortment packs of beads in coordinating colors, some decorative metal spacers, seed beads in both silver and gold These can serve as spacers and beautifully set off pandora sale your other beads., tube-shaped crimp beads Buy the best you can find – these are what hold it all together!, head and eye pins. Other than that, let your choice of project be your guide. You might want some silver or pewter charms.