Skip to main content

New blog to explore-My Recovery

The explosion of hits I have had in the past couple of weeks have yielded some new friends to this blog. One of which calls herself Clean and Crazy. Her blog is titled My Recovery. C&C came here to read my tribute posts and decided to hang around. She also put a link here on her blog.

C&C describes herself as an addict. She has also been clean now for four years and is succeeding in putting her life back together. Her blog is a collection of her journey and other thoughts.

As always, I urge all to go on over, check it out, and give her some words of encouragement.

Comments

Busy Bee Suz said…
going right now.....
SandyCarlson said…
Most excellent. Peace out, friend.
Anonymous said…
New blogging buddies = fun.

=) Bella
clean and crazy said…
Oh my gosh, you blogged about me!! Thanks so much I feel so honored. Wow I never had anybody blog about me before, this is so exciting. Thanks so much for your encouragement. It means so much to me thank you.
Ms Hen's said…
You are a great guy.. thanks for pointing in some great Blog Readings.

Congratulations c & c for taking good care of yourself..