Friday, January 18, 2008

Prayer request for a good friend


I think most who read my blogs know that I regard Liquid as one of my dearest blogging friends. Up until I discovered her blogs, I was writing for a faithful local readership. When I started visiting Liquid Illuzion, I also discovered her blogroll. Through it I discovered Pilgrim and Frasypoo. From Frasypoos blog, I discovered Kathy's Klavier, Jessica, Pat Jenkins, and Bella and so on and so forth. I owe all my outside blogging buddies to Suzanne.

Right now Suzanne is going through a very rough time. I want all of us to express back the love she shows us when she visits our blogs.


Suzanne, we all love you.

2 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

wixy in all sincerity, your compassion shows no bounds. we will keep her in our thoughts!!!

Amias said...

Cliff .. friendship is rare indeed --- you show deep compassion for your fellow human being -- you are batting a hundred and one in my book!

Liquid, my heart and love goes out to you and you are in my prayers.