Wednesday, January 02, 2008

One practicing his own principles

Yesterday, I had recommended the book "The Fred Factor" by Mark Sanborn. today, as I was reading comments, I had noticed that Mr. Sanborn left one there for me. Yes, I may be a little star struck, but I also am very impressed. This was a very good example of Mark practicing the principles outlined in his book. Yes, Mark Sanborn was being a "Fred." I thank you Mark for stopping by. And I also thank the one who sent Mr. Sanborn the link to the post. You were also being a Fred.

Mark Sanborn also wrote a book called "You Don't Need a Title to be a Leader." Check out his other resources at marksanborn.com. And while you're at it, sign up for his free newsletter.

6 comments:

Pat Jenkins said...

props to you wixy.. we never know who is watching....

Sindi said...

I have wrote down the title to both books and when I get the chance I will check them out. I am happy that Mark did leave you a comment. God Bless:)

Frasypoo said...

Thats really good WIXY!
Will check him out!

stacys1175 said...

I will have to check it out and I think that is great about the comment.and I cant rember if I had thank you for the award but if I did not thank you so much it means alot you are a very good person cliff. than you again :)

stacys1175 said...

that should say thank you again :)

Christopher Scott said...

Hi,

I've read both of Mark's books, twice!

I highly recommend them.