Friday, January 11, 2008

Award time again



Liquid, thank you so much for this award!
and
Here's how the award works:
“Distribute this award to those people who have blogs we love and can’t live without,

blogs where the writing is good and powerful.

I thought interested members could kick things off

by publishing the award on their own blog,

naming five people they would like to give it to,

and accompany the image with three things they believe

are necessary to make writing good and powerful.

1. Write for your audience.

2. Blog what you know about.

3. Be yourself.

The recipients then do the same,

passing it on to five other people,

and so on.”

I now award:

Amel

Stacy- My Thoughts

Jessica-Five Pines

Tim-Cleveland Classic Media

Struke- Media Matters

All five of these recipients show high moral values and are interested in the spread of good, positive material on the World Wide Web.

4 comments:

rdl said...

Congrats!!

stacys1175 said...

THANK you so much this really meams alot to me :) Thank you Thank you:)

Amias said...

I will post mines too Cliff -- I feel I am in good company. I have also snag the Banana awards and if you don't mind will put it on my blog and link it back to you. I am indeed proud of that award, as I am this one Suzanne gave me.

Today, and I know you know, I am indeed overwhelmed with joy.

Amel's Realm said...

Hey, Cliff, THANKS SO MUCH for this award and your kind wordssssssss. :-))))))))))))))